1. If the first author is not able to attend the conference, the second author or subsequent author has to pay the full registration fee.
2. In a paper with more than one author, all the authors attending the conference most complete their registration individually.
3. If you register as a Student, you will be asked to email a copy of your student ID card.
4. One regular registration is within SIX Pages including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged.
5. Once a successful registration transaction has been completed, confirmation of registration in soft-copy via email would be sent to the email address of the registrant. For some registration types it may be necessary to complete required information – such as attendee name – before the confirmation of registration and invitation letter can be issued.
Attendees from overseas will get subsidized accommodation either in the conference hotel or at the designated accommodation in place. Approx. 50 rooms will be allocated on first come first serve basis.
The registration fee, includes:
Participation in all sessions
Buffet lunch and tea/coffee breaks
For Student Registration, student status verification is required either by a letter from the Institution or a scanned copy of the student card.
The followings are NOT included in the registration fee:
Visa application costs
Optional tour costs
Publishing papers in SCI-indexed journals